Wet Scrubber Unit
Product Code : Wet Scrubber Unit
As the name suggests Scrubber Unit is an equipment which scrubs the fumes generated. These fumes passes through high pressure water spray banks to get trapped, eliminating the oil, grease or any other particulates in the air which are being released from the Scrubber.
Technical Specifications and Features:
- Single/ Double Skin used as cabinet of the Scrubbers.
- Uses Spray Banks for trapping oil and grease from the air.
- Medium and Large Applications.
- More Economical and Efficient.
- Low Maintenance
- Spray Banks are in GI / SS ( as required by the customer)
- Wet Section is completely in SS-304 for better durability.
- High Outdoor Air Quality due to the Air Filtrations available in the System